Profile: G-Funk (sometimes called ‘Gareth’) turned his love of geek hobbies into a legitimate career choice through a Media Studies degree that lead him into life as high school Media Studies teacher, which he considers to be possibly the best job ever as he gets to usher in the next generation of geeks. In between bouts in the classroom he works his hobbies around raising Funk, Jr., little geekling in the making along with his awesome wife.
Posts by gfunk101:
- Oscar Nominee Review: ‘ American Sniper’
- Oscar Nominee Review: ‘Birdman or: The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance’
- Oscar Nominee Review: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’
- Oscar Nominee Review: ‘The Imitation Game’
- Oscar Nominee Review: ‘The Theory of Everything’
- Tabletop Tuesday: ‘Mystery Express’
- The Geekery Guide: What is the Cthulhu Mythos?
- Movie Review: ‘Compliance’
- Cheap Game Tuesday: ’80 Days’
- Book Review: ‘Afterward’ by C. Aric Hanley