Profile: G-Funk (sometimes called ‘Gareth’) turned his love of geek hobbies into a legitimate career choice through a Media Studies degree that lead him into life as high school Media Studies teacher, which he considers to be possibly the best job ever as he gets to usher in the next generation of geeks. In between bouts in the classroom he works his hobbies around raising Funk, Jr., little geekling in the making along with his awesome wife.
Posts by gfunk101:
- Cheap Game Tuesday: ‘Sherlock: The Network’
- The Problems with ‘House of Cards’ Season 3
- #Clay5 Round Up – 2 March 2015
- So, What do we Think of ‘Gotham’?
- Movie Review: ‘A Most Violent Year’
- #Clay5 Countdown – 23rd Feb 2015
- We Have to Retire the #gamergate Hashtag
- Movie Review: ‘Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead’
- Tabletop Tuesday: ‘The Doom That Came to Atlantic City’
- What is the #Clay5? (Hint: An Awesome New Feature!)